Your Shortcut to Finding Government Grants - Local, State, and Federal
Get the training replay, three (3) pre-recorded training sessions that helped attendees prepare for the live class, the ULTIMATE Grant Wordbook, and a class workbook.
What is the training about
We will teach you how to find local, state and federal government grants that are well-aligned with the organization or company’s programs, projects and services. You will learn how to maximize your Grants.gov search, how to find out which similar programs and projects have already been funded and by which agencies, and how to get your organization prepared for the next funding announcements.
You get the training replay, three (3) pre-recorded training sessions to help attendees prepare for the live class, the ULTIMATE Grant Wordbook, and a class workbook.
Register in SAM.gov
Training included that will teach you about the System for Award Management, the why and how of registering in SAM.gov, and why you should register your entity yourself.
Find the Right Assistance Listings
Training included that will teach you what Assistance Listings are and why knowing the right ones will help you target the right government grants.
Get Your Documents in Order
Training included that will walk you through many of the documents needed to be "government grant ready" and meet basic eligibility thresholds.
Our staff has managed over $129 million in government grants from:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Corporation for National and Community Service
- City of Atlanta, DeKalb and Fulton counties, Georgia
- Georgia Department of Community Affairs
- King County, Washington
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- National Institutes of Health
- National Park Service
- National Science Foundation
- U. S. Agency for International Development
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U. S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- U. S. Department of Justice
What to expect
We will teach you how to find local, state and federal government grants that are well-aligned with your organization or company’s programs, projects and services.
You will learn how to maximize your Grants.gov search, how to find out which similar programs and projects have already been funded and by which agencies, and how to get your organization prepared for future relevant funding announcements.ACCESS NOW
Who will benefit from this LIVE training
- New or seasoned grant managers with little or no experience with government grants
- Consultants and business development specialists with clients interested in pursuing government grant funding
- Nonprofit executive leadership interested in pursuing government grants to fund programs and services
- City, county or state government employees with little or no federal grant management experience
- New or seasoned fundraising professionals who want to learn (more) about government grants
- Grant writers who want to expand on their knowledge of government grant writing and applications
What you will learn
- You will know how to find city, county, state and federal government grants
- You will learn the key data that are critical to find exactly the grants that are best aligned with your organization’s services, projects and programs.
- You will learn how to maximize your Grants.gov search.
- We will review several online tools and portals
My name is Patrice Davis and I am the founder and CEO of Grants Works, a grant consulting company, and the lead trainer for Grants Works Academy.
I have over 13 years of experience managing or overseeing federal grants for large and small nonprofits, a top research university, and I reviewed grant continuation applications when I was employed at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
I managed federal awards as a recipient, subrecipient, pass-through entity and my work as a federal employee helped inform my experience.
Since 2005, I successfully administered over $129 million in federal, state and county grant funding from 17 city, county, state and federal agencies.
I provided training on Uniform Guidance (2 CFR 200), HHS’ adoption of Uniform Guidance (45 CFR 75) and managing grant-funded travel. I am also a fiscal consultant during site monitoring visits of federal recipients of grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration.
I am a member of the National Grant Management Association, Grant Professionals Association, and Georgia Grant Professionals Association.
Frequently asked questions
What happens after I purchase?
Do you accept refunds?
When will the next LIVE class be offered?
What do I need for this class?
Will there be a workbook, ebook, or other resources?
Will I have access to the replay?
What other government grant training is available?
The total investment? Only $199
You get instant access to four training videos, The ULTIMATE Government Grant Checklist, The ULTIMATE Grant Wordbook and more. You will learn how to find local, state and federal government grants that are well-aligned with your organization or company’s programs, projects and services.ACCESS NOW