Federal Grants Simplified
With billions of dollars in federal grant funding available, this six-week bootcamp simplifies federal grants so you can apply for federal grant funding for viable projects and programs.
You'll learn federal grant basics, how to find and apply for federal grants, and how to successfully manage a federal grant.
THE DOORS TO FEDERAL GRANTS SIMPLIFIED HAVE BEEN REOPENED. REGISTER NOW FOR INSTANT ACCESS TO BONUS TRAINING.
Has worked with:
What is it?
If you are a business development professional, nonprofit leader, grant manager, grant writer, independent consultant, or fundraising professional with grant-related responsibilities or someone who wants to learn about government grants, this is the grant management intensive that will ramp up your government grant knowledge and management skills.
During this class, you will learn how to apply for and manage federal and other government grants so you can keep your funding, maintain eligibility for additional funding, and avoid findings.
Our team has expertise in each area of the grant lifecycle and we understand the nuances of grant management as a recipient, a subrecipient, a pass-through entity, and from the federal agency’s perspective.
Our team has expertise in each area of the grant lifecycle and understand the nuances of grant management from the solicitation to closeout.REGISTER NOW
Our staff has managed over $129 million in government grants from:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Corporation for National and Community Service
- City of Atlanta, DeKalb and Fulton counties, Georgia
- Georgia Department of Community Affairs
- King County, Washington
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- National Institutes of Health
- National Park Service
- National Science Foundation
- U. S. Agency for International Development
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U. S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- U. S. Department of Justice
Who is this training for?
- New or seasoned grant managers with little or no experience with government grants
- Consultants and business development specialists with clients interested in pursuing American Rescue Plan Act and other government grant funds
- Nonprofit executive leaders interested in pursuing government grants to fund programs and services
- City, county or state government employees who want to enhance their federal grants knowledge and experience
- Grant writers who want to expand on their knowledge of government grants
What you will learn
- Develop a government grant application schedule and plan
- Activate a grants compliance plan
- Regularly monitor grant budgets to avoid unallowable expenses or over- or underspend
- Use Uniform Guidance and other resources to stay ahead of compliance requirements
- Develop a final reporting, closeout, and record retention plan
How is this program structured?
This program is divided into six consecutive modules.
Overview of federal grants: How they are used, what they fund, and how to apply
Pre-award success: Learn how to use Grants.gov, USASpending.gov, and SAM.gov
Mastering the federal grant application process as a team: Decipher the solicitation, budget building, and supporting documents
Congratulations! Your organization was awarded a federal grant: Now what?
Post-award success: Managing federal and other government grants using Uniform Guidance
Compliance is not a choice: Program and financial reports, subrecipient monitoring, and successful award closeout
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens after I purchase?
Do you accept refunds?
When will the next LIVE six-week class be offered?
What do I need for the class?
Will there be a workbook, worksheets or other resources?
Will I have access to the course after the sessions end?
My name is Patrice Davis and I am the founder and CEO of Grants Works, a grant consulting company, and the lead trainer for Grants Works Academy.
I have over 13 years of experience managing or overseeing federal grants for large and small nonprofits, a top research university, and I reviewed grant continuation applications when I was employed at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
I managed federal awards as a recipient, subrecipient, pass-through entity and my work as a federal employee helped inform my experience.
Since 2005, I successfully administered over $129 million in federal, state and county grant funding from 17 city, county, state and federal agencies.
I provided training on Uniform Guidance (2 CFR 200), HHS’ adoption of Uniform Guidance (45 CFR 75) and managing grant-funded travel. I am also a fiscal consultant during site monitoring visits of federal recipients of grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration.
I am a member of the National Grant Management Association, Grant Professionals Association, and Georgia Grant Professionals Association.
As featured on:
The total investment? Just $599
Learn how to efficiently manage federal and other government grants so you can retain your funding, maintain eligibility for additional funding, avoid findings, and stay compliant.I'M READY!