Federal Grants SimplifiedTM Bootcamp
With BILLIONS of dollars in federal grant funding available, learn how to apply for and manage federal funding with this 6-week hybrid training.
Full participation in FEDERAL GRANTS SIMPLIFIED BOOTCAMP is applicable for 9.0 points in Category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
Federal Grants Simplified Bootcamp is CFRE Certified
Full participation in the Federal Grants Simplified Bootcamp is applicable for points in Category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification. Other continuing education credit certifications are pending.
Federal Grants Simplified Bootcamp is a GPCI Accepted Education Program
Federal Grants Simplified Bootcamp has been recognized by the Grant Professionals Certification Institute (GPCI) Accepted Education Program for 2024. The training is approved for 9 education points.
Ready to take advantage of federal funding to support your projects and programs?
Federal Grants Simplified will teach and coach you to understand federal grant basics, how to find and apply for federal grants, and how to successfully manage your federal grants.
THE DOORS TO FEDERAL GRANTS SIMPLIFIED HAVE BEEN REOPENED. REGISTER NOW FOR INSTANT ACCESS TO ALL TRAINING CONTENT PLUS BONUSES.
What is Federal Grants Simplified?
If you are a business development professional, nonprofit leader, grant manager, grant writer, independent consultant, or fundraising professional with grant-related responsibilities or someone who wants to learn about government grants, this is the grant management intensive that will ramp up your government grant knowledge and management skills.
During this training...
You'll learn how to apply for and manage federal and other government grants so you can keep your funding, maintain eligibility for additional funding, and avoid findings.
Our team has expertise in each area of the grant lifecycle and we understand the nuances of grant management as a recipient, a sub-recipient, a pass-through entity, and from the federal agency’s perspective.REGISTER NOW
We Have Managed Over $200 Million in Government Grants From:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Corporation for National and Community Service
- City of Atlanta, DeKalb and Fulton counties, Georgia
- Georgia Department of Community Affairs
- King County, Washington
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- National Institutes of Health
- National Park Service
- National Science Foundation
- U. S. Agency for International Development
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U. S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- U. S. Department of Justice
We have worked with:
How is this program structured?
Federal Grants Simplified is divided into six consecutive modules. You also get access to LIVE, weekly Q&A sessions to discuss the training and other federal grant topics--including a current application or award compliance issue. Six quizzes are also included so you can gauge how much you learned.
Federal Grants Overview
How federal grants are used, what they fund, & how to apply
Learn how to use Grants.gov, USASpending.gov, and SAM.gov
Mastering the Application Process:
As a team decipher the solicitation, budget building, and supporting documents
Your organization was awarded a federal grant... Now what?
Managing federal and other government grants using Uniform Guidance
Compliance is Not a Choice
Program and financial reports, subrecipient monitoring, and successful award closeout
Who is this training for?
- New or seasoned grant managers with little or no experience with government grants
- Consultants and business development specialists with clients interested in pursuing American Rescue Plan Act and other government grant funds
- Nonprofit executive leaders interested in pursuing government grants to fund programs and services
- City, county or state government employees who want to enhance their federal grants knowledge and experience
- Grant writers who want to expand on their knowledge of government grants
What you will learn:
- Develop a government grant application schedule and plan
- Activate a grants compliance plan
- Regularly monitor grant budgets to avoid unallowable expenses or over- or underspend
- Use Uniform Guidance and other resources to stay ahead of compliance requirements
- Develop a final reporting, closeout, and record retention plan
My name is Patrice Davis, and I am the founder and CEO of Grants Works, a grant consulting company, and the lead trainer for Grants Works Academy.
I have over 15 years of experience managing or overseeing federal grants for large and small nonprofits and a top research university. I reviewed compliance variables of grant continuation applications when I was employed as a public health analyst at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
I have managed federal awards as a recipient, sub-recipient, and pass-through entity, and my work as a federal employee helped inform my experience.
I also was a fiscal consultant on site monitoring visits of state agency recipients of federal grants.
Since 2005, I successfully applied for and administered over $131 million in federal, state, and county grant funding from 20+ city, county, state, and federal agencies.
I provided training on Uniform Guidance (2 CFR 200), HHS’ adoption of Uniform Guidance (45 CFR 75), and managing grant-funded travel.
I am a member of the National Grant Management Association, Grant Professionals Association, and Georgia Grant Professionals Association.
As featured on:
The total investment? $899
You get immediate access to six detailed training videos and live, weekly, one-hour Q&A sessions with the lead trainer and learn how to find, apply for, and manage federal and other government grants. This training helps you find and retain your funding, maintain eligibility for additional funding, avoid findings, and stay compliant.
Full participation in FEDERAL GRANTS SIMPLIFIED BOOTCAMP is applicable for 9.0 points in Category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.I'M READY!
Frequently Asked Questions